Protected sex, missed periods, does not want to conceive. Oral medicines to terminate pregnancy?

hello ma am/sir... I am in a real big mess.. me and my boyfriend had coietus in the begining of this month i.e.,on the 1st of august right after my period... we did take precautions yet my mind is not satisfied about the fact that something is really going wrong....m 19 years anh my boyfriend s 21... im highly tensed because i missed my period this month and m really not ready for this...please advise me the best so that i can recover from this situation..kindly suggest me oral medications to terminate this please
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012