Protected sex, have weird pain and discoloration at the penile tip, stomach pain, pain behind pee hole. What does this imply?

i have had protected sex with my partner and somehow i am still scared about it all. After having sex with her ive experienced weird pains, in the tip of my penis , the lining in my penis where sperm comes out as well as my stomach hurts. Im highly terrified because i just took a look at my penis and i see discoloration and black dots on the tip of my penis and the skin thats behind of my hole hurts a bit .... what can this mean?? please help
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have noticed discoloration on the tip of your penis and have pain at the tip.This is followed after a sex.This is not a serious problem it is a Balanitis and Urethritis which can be cured by Taking antibitic Tab Taxum O twice daily for a week