Protected sex, had precum in mouth, following day down with fever, headache, cold and back pain, vomiting sensation. Pregnancy chances?

my Question is that I m 21 years old and my girlfriend is the same age, we are both virgins. And i recently had sex with her. i use the condoms and didn t ejaculate the sperm inside her vagina . but 4-5 drops of my precum is gone in her mouth...and after one day having sex my girlfriend realize that she got fever , headache, cold, back pain ,stomach pain. She said she felt like vomiting, but didn t vomit till now.And she feels sick. What could be the reason. Is pregnancy possible? please help me i am afraid of getting my girlfriend is pregnant.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer