Protected sex, discharge from vagina, no period, breast tender, test negative

I use a phone app to track my period and ovulation . My fiance and I do not have protected sex. I was ovulating/high fertility between 23 March and 28 March. During this time we had sex. About two weeks later I noticed some unusual feelings and discharge from my vagina . After two or three days I went to my doctor and was perscribed diflucan . This was between the 8th and 13th. According to my tracker I should have started on 14 April. In the past five days I have only had sex once and still not seen any signs of my period, however, my breasts are tender, I have taken two pregnancy test and both have been negative. Should I be considering pregnancy still just not having enough hCG yet or could the infection skipped or delayed my period.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
As the UPT came negative then it is less chance of ny pregnancy . Menstruation after til 35 day is considered normal . So don't worry n wait for menses to come if it doesn't comes after 35 days then repeat one UPT and treated accordingly ( if un wanted then medical termination of pregnancy ).

hope this ll help

Thanks n regards