Protected sex, delayed periods, worried about pregnancy. Suggest medication for abortion?

HI, Its been 3 weeks since me and my boy friend had sex. We did have protected sex. But I have still not got my periods. It is been over due. Last month I got my periods on 5th. Every month I get my periods 5 days before. It is already 5th and i have still not got it. I think I am pregnant. Please suggest me some pills or so for abortion . I am 3 weeks pregnant. What to do next? If i take a pregnancy test , when will get to know about the result? Thanks, YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012