Protected sex, delayed periods, worried about precum. Can precum cause pregnancy?

I had sex July 8th I was supose to have my period July 22nd or sometime around there I am now 3 days late we used a condom and we checked it afterward for t Holes but it was perfectly fine but I m worried because when he finished and pulled out there way white stuff on his pubic hair and um scared it was sperm that came out of the ring of the condom but we always use these same brand of condomsand never had this problem please help I m only 15
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012