Protected sex, condom tear, ejaculation inside vagina. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, my boyfriend and i were making love last night and the condom popped on the side (middle of the penis closer to the bottom). He did ejaculate inside of me but we were both unaware of the condom breaking until this morning. Is there a chance of me getting pregnant with it popping in the middle ; closer to the bottom of the penis? What should i do? Weve been together for 5 and a half years so if i am pregnant its fine, but its just a bad timming .
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012