Protected sex, condom slipped off. Taken next choice emergency pills, nausea. Chances of pregnancy?

On Oct 8 th I had sex and the condom come off. I did not notice until he was done and then I went to bathroom and found it so the next morning abt 815 I took the next choice 2 dose pills the first one at 815 then the 2 nd one abt 12 hours later. I really did not have any side effectss and I only stilk have a little nausea. My last cycle was oct 5th I have taken 3 pregnancy test w negitive results is it too soon to tell if I am pregnant. I am freaking out here. Please any advice will help
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012