Protected sex, condom failure, no ejaculation inside vagina. Taken i-pill. Chances of being pregnant?

hello doctor i had sex with my gf using a condom but i didnt realise that the condom had torn. and well i didnt ejaculate insude her. but after i saw the torn condom we were worried. so i gave her an i pill within an hour. so is there any possibility of her getting pregant? she had her last period on 29th sept to 3rd oct and we had sex on 16 th oct. she is worried a lot so please help me. thank u
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012