Protected sex, condom failure, brown discharge, mild cramps. Taking birth control pills. Pregnancy possible?

hi I am currently on the pill . Had sex with my husband and condom broke two-three weeks ago. A few days ago I started to experience thick brown discharge that lasted two days and felt very mild cramps . Discharge has gone away, I still have very light cramps every once and a while. My period is not due for another two weeks. Could I be pregnant? Took pregnancy test the other day but was negative.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012