Protected sex, condom failure. Took i-pill, delayed periods. Chances of pregnancy?

hello i had sex vth my bf day b4 yesterday morning at 10:30 am vth protection itself but it was teared.. next min i washed there vth my facewash and again i had i pill tablet at 2 o clk after lunch actually today is my period time.. regularly i do suffer vth period pain the day b4 i sense vth pain.. but till i didnt got that pain.. is there any chace to get pregnancy ? and alsoo i had papaya yesterday evening tooo ... i hope u will suggest me the best answer thank u... as soon as possible..
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012