Protected sex, condom failure. Took emergency contraceptive pill, heavy bleeding, brown discharge. Normal symptoms?

hello doctor i have regular periods on every 18th of month .last 29 december i had a protected sex with my boyfriend.but unfortunately condom broke up slightly at upper side nt exactly at the bottom .immediately i took emergency contraceptive pill .but now problem is tht i m heavy bleeding and slightly brown discharge from 3 it normal? .now today is 5 january n it is nt stopping .plz help me doctor
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013