Protected sex, condom failure. Taking gynaset for MTP. Should I take ECP to prevent pregnancy?

Hi, Last week I had done MTP. Doctor advise me not to have sex for one week and prescribed me Gynaset for one month 2 tablet daily for 20 days and then 1 table for 10 days. Yesterday I had sex with my husband using condom. Due to misuse I fear that some sperm may touch my vagina . As I am taking Gynaset, is there any chance of getting pregnant. Shall I take any other emergency contraceptive pill . Please answer. Regards,
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012