Protected sex, condom failure. Taken next choice ECP, delayed periods. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for delay?

Hi well I haven t had my period at all I have taken 4 pregnancy test and all of them result in negative my las period was on feb 1,2013 and ended in feb6,2013 my concern is why haven t I gotten my period two days ago me and my partner had sex the condom sliped and a lot of pre come was in it so I took the after pill(my next choice)which was mar,23,2013 we wanted to make shure precome was not inside of me so that was the reazon I took the pill and however I m still wondering why my period is so lat we do have sex very often please help
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013