Protected sex, condom failure. Taken Plan B, condom failure, on reclipsen. Plan B to be taken again?

Hi I take Reclipsen birth control pills (and have been on it all year) but missed one day during this cycle. I doubled up the next day. This past Saturday I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom came off but was outside . Sunday I took the plan b pill. Today the same thing happened with the condom but this time it came off inside. Am I ok since I am on the birth control pill, or should I take plan b again? There is no question the condom was ineffective today.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  66 Awaiting Answer