Protected sex. Have yellow pus discharge from penis tip. What could it be?

Good evening, I m sorry to trouble you with this, but as I m at sea and unfortunately unable to see a doctor for Atleast another 3 days, I needed to speak to someone. I had protected sex over the weekend, but two days after now, and I m experiencing a yellow puss like substance appearing from the top of my penis . It doesn t give me a lot of pain when peeing, but it is noticeable. Also no sweeping as if yet. I do have a cupboard of anti biotics, but wouldn t like to take anything without consultation. Any help would be great. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013