Protected intercourse with sex worker. Worried about HIV transmission. Which tests can be taken for immediate detection?

Hi doctor, I am 32 year old male. Just 24 hours back I has intercourse with one CSW. I used condom for intercourse, but meanwhile she found that condom has broken and immediately she stop there and bring out my penis outside. I was not ejaculated till that time. After that we completed the session with another fresh condom. I asked her medical history also, and she told me the used to go for regular check up. I am too much worried since last 24 hours, did so many gooles, feeling guilt also,that why I did that. I also know that no one test can assure me before 3 months. Please let me know, what is the risk for me to affecting HIV . I also heard about RNA test, Can I go for RNA test after 7 days? Please help me I am too much anxious now and out of control also. some expert recommond PCR RNA test can be done after 72 hours of exposure also. Please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012