Protected intercourse, taken birth control pills, missed pill, regular periods, feels tired and dizzy, nausea. Pregnant?

Is it at all possible for me to be pregnant? I ALWAYS use condoms , sometimes with spermicide and none of my condoms have ever broken. I take the birth control pill but I miss some of them or take some late. I got my regular, heavy, 5 day period which ended last Sunday. This week I have been VERY tired and INTENSELY dizzy. I am slightly nauseated and my breasts may feel slightly more sensitive than usual. Is it possible to get pregnant if a condom does not break and is it possible for me to be pregnant based on my situation?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012