Protected anal sex. Could it be lubrication or sperm that I felt dripping into vagina?

I had protected anal sex with my boyfriend about a day after my period ended. He ejaculated into the condom but I did feel dripping. I felt something drip into my vagina but we did use lubrication ... could it be the lubrication or is it possible it s his sperm? I m 10 days late on my period and took 2 pregnancy tests a week after my period was late. They both were negative. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Its look like no
Usually URINE PREGNANCY TEST COM POSITIVE IN A WEEK TIME OF EXPECTED DATE
Investigation
repeat urine pregnancy test in 3-4days
Usg abdome to reconfirm it