Prostatomegaly grade 2, prescribed Tem Dura. How can biopsy be done?

Hi Doctor, My dad, aged 75years is diagonized with Prostratomegaly Grade 2....his medical tests have been done exactly one month ago. He is worried as the count of PSA is 11.51 ng/ml using CLIA method when the test was done ast month. He will be again doing the test in a day or so, to ascertian if there are any changes to the PSA level. He has been prescribed medicine Tem Dura and doctor has advised TURP procedure. My dad does not want to do the TURP procedure as he had undergone the procedure 7 years ago and he found it very painful, specially the catheder insertion. Kindly advise how we could get the biopsy done to ascertain if the problem is benign or malignant....what are the symptoms of patients who have prostrate cancer?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012