Prostate problem, overweight, asthma, no sound sleep, ADHD. Solution?

Boyfriend, age 58...has minor prostate problems, little overweight , drinks daily, smoking with asthma . While in anxiety and fear, not having total control or the feeling he s in control and he constantly repeats himself ( started 2yrs ago ) and then when he s sleeping- he jerks, mumbles with angst and screams oh my god, sighs . It s unsettling and i worry about him. Oh and he s taken Dexometaphetamin (sp) speed for 8 yrs. 10 mg? Brown & white/clear capsules ( 2-5 daily). For ADHD . JG
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013