Prostate detected during health check up. Should I go for laser removal or continue urimax?

hi, my age 59, one of the findings of health checkup at Apollo hospital is PROSTATE: grade I prostatomegaly with normal echotexture, prostate measure 31*53*30, Vol 26cc. I have been taking urimax 0.4 mg since two years. the doctor suggested for removal of prostate by laser , but also said that i can continue taking urimax 0.4 unless and plan for operation later. please suggest whether i should go for operation, or i continue the medicine
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013