Prostate cancer, continuous nasal bleeding stopped with plasma, tumor in brain area, has change in body color. Prognosis?

Hi, my uncle has Prostate Cancer and was rushed to the hospital on Sunday because he was bleeding from the nose and the local doctors couldnt stop the bleeding. They gave him plasma which has stopped the bleeding now... He also was scheduled for a Gamma treatment because they found a tumor in the brain area...he did have the treatment today...His wife and daughter tell us they he does not have good colour and they are afraid that this is a bad sign and that he might die... are they wrong to think this way? He is also schedule for chemo treatments in the near future once he regains his strength....can you give us any guidance as to his prognosis?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012