Propygenta nf cream for swollen eyes

my mother hs fallen from stair. her eyes has swollen so propygenta nf cream be used to cure it...
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Hi Pranjili, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Propygenta NF contains a Steroid and a Antibiotic cream. It is a Commonly prescribed Antiseptic cream. You should be getting your Mother Examined first by a Ophthalmologist so that he can examine her to rule out any internal injury and Prescribe proper medications. Kindly do not use any medicine without a Doctor's notice because a thorough Physical examination is very much needed.

Hope I have answered your Query, I will be available to answer your Follow up queries.

I Wish her Good Health.
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
a big NO.
it is steroid and antibiotic combination cream and must not use in around the eye and acute condition.
u need to apply plain antibiotic like fusidil cream twice a day
give her analgesic tab for pain and inflammation
better to consult doctor
avoid going outside
  Anonymous's Response
i have got ulcer on rht ankle due to varicose vein/degeneratn of Ra.IT is oozing too.CAn propygenta nm can treat that permenantly without burning long time?