Proper usage of anaphase shampoo and pills?

Hi I have a question about the anaphase shampoo and pills. I just started using it but im not sure how to ise it properly. What I do is I apply it to my scalp once and let it for 3 mins then I rinse and apply my usual shapoo and conditioner which is fructis. Do I need to regular shampoo and conditioner after I use anaphase shampoo? And how do I need to aplly it? Once or twice?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hi, welcome,
Anaphase is a stimulating cream shampoo suitable for use in increased hair loss. Anaphase is suitable for fragile and tired hair. It is very well tolerated and it can be used whenever is needed.
A regular use contributes to effectively preserve the abundance of hair. It gives hair its original strength, volume and vigour. It is particularly consistent creamy texture allows massaging the scalp.
Wash hair with Anaphase shampoo, repeat the operation , carefully massaging the scalp for 2 to 3 minutes , then rinse thoroughly, next apply your usual treatment before drying and styling your hair
A regular use of Anaphase shampoo, there is no need for other regular shampoo and conditioner.