Proper dose of Zentel to cure parasitic problem?

hello doctor, I just happened to take zentel medication to cure my parasitic problem inside me, however, I am not sure whether I was to only take one tablet to solve my problem since only one tablet comes in the packaging. I was wondering if you could tell me the proper amount of dose that I should take in order to rid myself of the parasites. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Dec 2012
Hello there,
For intestinal parasitism zentel single dose is sufficient or you repeat another tablet after 1 week in situations of hyper-parasitism. Then you can take anti-parasitic drug again after 4-6 months.

Good luck