Proper diet for kids

my son is 6 yrs old and his weight is 34kg please suggest me how to control his weight
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing healthcare majic.See weight is usually seen in ratio of height,in any case your child seems to be overweight.Now a days this is really a problem.Make your child play outdoor games,make him ride bicycle,skipping rops etc.means increase his physical activity level.Stop giving him packed snacks like chips etc.Restrict chocolates,cheese,butter etc.Make him eat more fruits and vegetalbels.Ask to him eat 4-6 times in a day and avoid eating anything in between.Do not allow him to eat infront of tv as this results in to over eating.