Pronounced ridge in baby's skull. Rested on collar bone. Will it return to normal?

My baby is 11 days old. She would not sleep in her basket last night so I comforted her on my chest where she slept for several hours. At first she was quite high up and I noticed she was resting on my collar bone so I moved her down onto the pectoral area. This afternoon, I noticed a pronounce ridge in her skull that was not there before. She slept longer than usual and did not feed for longer than usual. Should I have her examined and will the skull return to normal?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013