Prone to masturbation. Suffering erectile dysfunction during sex. Will Vigomax Forte help?

I am 28 year old man. I have masturbating prone style all my life and is believe i suffer from Traumatic Masturbatory Syndrome . The problem is I am not being able to get a proper erection when I try to have sex with my partner. This is very annoying and I think i am suffering from Erectile Dysfunction . I need help. I have read about abstaining from masturbation and try to rebuild things in my brains, but it will take a long time and i cant wait that much, especially i cant let my partner wait that much even though she is very understanding and supportive. I have no problems in getting aroused, its the erections that troubles me, it goes on in my head and i loose it if i even get an 80% erection. I have read about Vigomax Forte. Can i use it in my case? how long will i take to cure myself? As i know that i am capable of performing well once i get rid of ED and Performance Anxiety . Please reply doc, I am really frustrated and need help!!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013