Prone to heat stroke. Having small vesicles in hand, stomach and neck. Severe muscular pain in back. What it could be?

hello sir, i am very prone to heat stroke as i cant stand for long in summer . day before yesterday , i was to work under sun and also was excessive heat due to summers , also my brother caught chicken pox 13 days ago . yesterday moring when i woke up , i saw small little vesicles , 4 on my right hand and 8 - 10 on left side of stomach , also 3 on neck . today morning when i saw them , they were all intact and no growth in number till now , i am also having IMMENSE muscular pain in my lower back and ribs . please help as what is it ? PS , i dont have fever ..
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012