Prone to depression, anxiety, taking Zoloft, want to quit smoking, try Champix. Safe to take both medicines?

Hi, I have been on 50mg Zoloft now for about 5yrs ....... I am prone to depression and anxiety however want to give up Smoking . Iv heard great things about Champix and would love to give it a go - Im just scaared that I willl be one of those people who end up with the negative side effects. Is it safe to take these medications together? Does Champix permanently change your thought patterns?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013