Prone to cysts in groin and inner thigh causing irritation, chaffing around panty line. Any recommendations?

Hello- I m getting pretty concerned. I am prone to cysts around groin and inner thigh. About 2 months ago I did have to a cysts lanced because of infection which healed beautifully. Now, I m experiencing something new and not sure what I can do over the counter. I have small cysts around the panty line and on groin, one a little more painful than others. Mostly what s bothering is the skin irritation, almost like chaffing of skin around panty line. I ve been putting a vagisil powder on the area to help with the itching, however, it is extremely painful. Is there an ointment I can use. It s not down in the genitals, but only the groin and surrounding. Any recommendations would be great. It is almost like a outside yeast infection which I ve never heard of. It is hot, red, irritated. It wouldn t be a sympton of Mursa would it?? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013