Prominent vein and feels hard, irregular heartbeat, chest pain, high WBC, bruised. Ruled out DVT. Done ECG. What is going on?

Hi there. For the past couple of years every few months or so I will get random bruises come up on my right thigh and then the thigh will begin to hurt a little, like a dull ache. At one point one vein was very prominent and felt hard so I visited a&e buy after having my legs measured they ruled out DVT. For several months I get random chest pains and after an ECG it was confirmed I have a slightly irregular heart beat, and left at that. One night in/around July I had to visit a&e again because the chest pains were so severe, where I had a blood test and arterial blood gas taken. My white blood cells were high so was prescribed antibiotics for a chest infection and sent home. However, the chest pains still intermittently appear and today my right thigh is again feeling achey and bruised for no reason. I was wondering if you had and suggestions as to what this could be/what my next plan of action is.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013