Prominent skin tag on an upper eyelid, lower with soft wart. Use water soluble eye liner and shadow. What is the cause?

i have a prominent skin tag on an upper eyelid ...has presented no problems...lower lid same eye had a pinkish puffy ..almost like a soft wart went away about six months ago. I just noticed a pink smooth spot in the same place. The other eye s upper lid is showing a spot much like it....both are right at the lashline. I do wear some eye liner and shadow, all water soluble . no mascara. what might this be?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012