Prominent pea size lump under and to the right of pectorial muscle. Any ideas ?

Hi Doctor, My Five year old son has developed a small but prominant pea size lump under and to the right of his right pectorial muscle. I e his rib cage. I visited our GP last week and to my astoundment he didn t know what it was! Looks like a cyst ( but is not ). Interestingly, we have just noticed a lesser prominant but simerlar lump exactly mirrored on his left side. Any Ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Welcome to HealthcareMagicForum

Hi..maloxi.., the child need to be clinically examined, evaluated only then,
the exact cause will be known.. since the age of child is young, it will not be malignancy or cancer,
it can cyst containing milk(galactocoele).consult pediatric surgeon...

Take care..