Prominent aortic knuckle with fine atheromatous plaque and dilated unfolded aorta. Normal?

hi 57 femal .my cheast x-ray shows:: 1-prominent aortic knuckle with fine atheromatous plaque and dilated unfolded aorta 2- bilaterally.accentuated bronchovascular marking with prominent hilar vasculer shadows 3-spondylo degenerative changes of the examined dorsal spines 4-partialy defined ghost calcified shadow is noted overlying the region of carina 5 all the other findings are normal can u help me know what is that ?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012