Prolonged vaginal bleeding, blood clots, hyperthyroid. Ultrasound shows uterine fibroids, thick endometrial lining. Cure?

Hi i have been bleeding with clots for 3 months now. I have always had normal periods and on a 28 day cycle never a problem until now. I went to the gyn. and she told me im enemic and have one fibroid and my endo lining is very thick which is probably due to hormones, also my thyroid is slighty elevated. Im scheduled for a biopsy but am very nervous. Im 46 and thinking im to young for menopause , what do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013