Prolonged use of PC, blurred vision on seeing a high beam, hearing high volumes. Minimal effect with lacrimos. Eye retest required?

Hello Doctor, I am sameer chivate, software engineer, pune and i do work more than 10 hours on PC. i do use lcd monitor. I do work for late eve and when i see any high beam then for a while i could not see clearly. even when i return to home i could not bear if anybody speaks in high volume. I have done eye testing and doctor suggested that number has increased. earlier i was using eye tone but doctor suggested use lacrimos. lacrimos gives lubrication but could not help to reduce eye strain. Do I need to retest my eyes.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012