Prolonged smell of copper after being hit on the head, faint ringing in ears. MRI normal, having constant headaches. Suggestions?

Hello, I had a question regarding concussions or hard hits to the head and immediate as well as prolonged smell senstation. I ve had more than a couple of hits to the head from explosions in Iraq to wrestling to mountain biking falls. Everytime I hit my head Ive had a copper-kind of smell for awhile and as of about a year, i ve had a that strange smell (which seems inside of my head) more days than not. I see fine, I do have a constant faint ringing in my head or ears for which i m going to see the ear doc. I failed some tests at the traumatic brain injury center which involved drawing lines from 1 to A to 2 to B to 3 to C etc. I have an issue forgetting things etc. The MRI is fine but for over a year I have been given no real answer. I also have some constant but faint headaches which they called occipital neuralgia . I appreciate any thouhghts. v/r J.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012