Prolonged sex, penis developed sore, blotchy now. What is it?

I am 50 year old male and have been dating exsclusively a 34 yaer old woman. Prpolonged sex has recen;y one week ago, casued my penis to devop a red sore on the tip of it. iT was sore tot he touch and it hurt. I assumed it was due to 5 hours of straight sex and it just was rubbed raw. The soreness and reddness went away within a few days. flaed off and I thought all ok. But on the head all around the head (Circumsized) was small red blotches. Not sore, not itchy. I went and got lotrimun from local walmart and applied it. I have applied it now for three days. I can still see red spots like under the skin on the head. Again, no aother problems, not itchy not sore and no problems urinating. What could this be and what can I do to cure?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Hi ! Thanks for writing, want to ask ! did you had unprotected sex ? If yes ! It could be due to fungal, bacterial or viral infections, it would be nice if you consult with dermatologist or skin disease it will sure make you safe from further complication. Be safe and healthy.