Prolonged severe headache after getting root canal treatment done. CT scan showing possible small vein not pumping

HI My husband has had a headache for almost 2 wks he says it feels tingly from the middle of forhead .to back of head had in the er had cat scan nothing showed possible small vein not pumping quit wright nerologist said no red flag shere was probbally born that way also the day before the headache started he had 4 molars pulled and root canal every doctor cant figure this out any help dont know how my husband can stand it pain scale he would say a5
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012