Prolonged periods, dizziness, sharp pain in stomach. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

hi i have some period like bleeding two months in a row, the last time i had sex was may 11 and i had my period last april 28, june 1 & july 3.. i took birth control last may 12 and finished it but two days late when i had sex. i took pt test 6 times all came out negative, today i always feel dizzy, have some mild sharp pains in my stomach and sometimes it feels like theres gas inside my tummy, it makes sound and felt like something is moving. i know it sounds crazy but i feel like im pregnant.. my tummy looks bigger as it seems as before and i gained 5 pounds which is really unusual because eventhough i eat a lot i am always as it is. im thin and i feel like my lower tummy is sticking out. pls help
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

If the last time that you had sex was 5/11 and if you had conceived at that time, then you would be 12 weeks pregnant!!. Your pregnancy test would be positive (and it would have been positive now for almost 2 months). So based on what you are telling me, you cannot be pregnant.

With regard to your symptoms, these all might be cycle related. You should talk with your doctor about these symptoms and discuss effective birth control methods so you do not have to go through this worry!

I hope you are satisfied with this answer. If you need more details, please choose the Premium Service. Good luck!