Prolonged periods cycle, frequent urination, bleeding post sex. Treatment for symptoms?

Hi last month I had my period that lasted for almost two weeks. After that I ve noticed that I rinate every few seconds and not a lot....just bit by bit but I just feel like I can t hold it in and gota go. I had sex yesterday and noticed that I m bleeding after....for the first time that happened. I still am but not a lot....I fifured that weird because I usually get my period by the end of every month. Can you please tell me if I should be worried about this? And advice me on how to deal with it? Thanks a lot.....
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer