Prolonged periods. Taking femillon tablets as contraceptives, stopped, heavy periods. Treatment?

Hi.. I am 30 years old. I just got married last month. I had started femillon tablets a month before my wedding as contraceptives. HOwever, on taking these, my periods continued till the 14th day. I again consulted a doctor( a different one this time as I was travelling) she advised me to stop the pills, as they probably werent suiting me. I got full periods mid-cycle as soon as I stopped and she told me it is normal. 14 days later, I got my periods again, but this time, flow is extremely heavy. I otherwise have regular flow, and here I am on my 5th day with heavy flows. Please advice urgently, as it is elading to extreme weakness. thanx
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012