Prolonged periods. Sharp pains in abdomen. Had ovarian cyst, cervical cancer previously. Cancer relapsed?

hi I am 24 years old I have been on my period for a month and 4 days it has not stopped. in the past I have had ovarian cyst and cervical cancer (stage 2) which my doctor told me she got back that was back in april, Could the cancer maybe back or the cyst or could it be something else that is causing me to bleed? I have been having really sharp pains in my stomach today and in the lower area. I do not have much of energy. I would go back to my doctor, but now I do not have any insurance and I do not have the money to go back.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013