Prolonged periods. Prescribed Medroxyprogestrone. Had unprotected sex. Chances of pregnancy while taking medroxyprogestrone?

My menstrual cycle began the end of january after it ended i started bleeding two days later. i bled for about 3 and 1/2 weeks. my doctor prescribed me medroxyprogesteron. i am to begin taking my birth control again after the last pill on the tenth day. i have had unprotected sex and am worried i may become pregnant. is it possible to become pregnant while taking medroxyprogesteron?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013