Prolonged periods. Have ovarian cyst. Prescribed Yamini. Will it help?

Hi... i missed my periods for 4 months then was advised divery to my periods after around 10 days of stopping the 5-day course of divery...the bleeding lasted for 20 days..i had to take meds to stop the gyn advised me to have a scan..i had a left ovarian cyst which has vanished now and now i have a right ovarian cyst. she says it needs to be removed and asked me to take a CA-125 test. For now, she has started me on yamini LS for three months and then have a scan once again and if the cyst persists, we will go ahead with the surgery.. will yamini LS help???
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013