Prolonged period, sore nipples, mood swings, exhaustion, hot and cold flashes. What is wrong?

I am 26 years old and in very good health. Last month my period lasted two weeks. I started to have soreness in my nipples about a week ago. I am very moody and exhausted lately. I am now about a week late for my period. I had heat flashes and cold flashes all night last night. I don't believe I am pregnant because my husband had a vasectomy many years ago. I took a test to make sure and it showed negative. What in the world could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013