Prolonged pain in joints in wrists, elbow, ankles, toes, fingers, Difficult to carry on normally, tired. Is it ageing process?

Hello, I have prolonged pain in my joints, it started in my wrists and gradually now it is all over, elbow , ankles, toes, fingers, pain varies from day to day and in different areas. At first I thought maybe it was the ageing process but now it is becoming difficult to carry on normally, I am also very tired and worn out early. My general day is5.45 am until 9pm but I am struggling to stay awake by this time. Thank you Susie Pratt
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012