Prolonged menstruation. Ultrasound report showing small follicles in ovaries. Is this PCOS? Taking cycloreg and tremaxonomic acid. Recurrence on stopping medication

Hi, am 29 years old married female. From past 3 months, am having continuous menstrual flow. Sometimes heavy and sometimes spotting. I have undergone the ultrasound and blood tests etc. The tests have no complications except that the ultrasound report says small follicles in both ovaries. Is it pcos . I took cycloreg(15 days) and tremaxonomic acid tablets(3 days) but after stopping the tablets I am suffering from very heavy flow with cramps and clots. My weight is 85 kg and height is 5ft 3 inches. Kindly suggest immediate medication, I don t want to take birth control pills which the doc has suggested. Please help,thanks a million.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer